The Logan Strong Foundation has FOUR RFP’s (Request for Pricing) we are sharing – Please share with Local Businesses who may be interested in submitting Pricing for Contract.
Project Name or Description: Printed Marketing Materials
Not for Profit Name: Logan Strong Foundation
Address: P O Box 2168
City, State, Zip Code: Scotia, NY 12302
Procurement Contact Person: Sari Medick, Vice President
Telephone Number: 518-930-2384
Email Address: email@example.com
Jennifer, Kevin and Logan Fogg established the Logan Strong Foundation in January 2018. The Foundations’ purpose is to help raise childhood cancer awareness, and to provide items of comfort and support for children and families, while they are fighting cancer in and out of the hospital. LSF will be providing families with items in order to raise funds for their battle.
2. Project Goals and Scope of Services
The LSF is looking for vendors to be able to provide us quotes for Business Cards, Rack Cards, Thank You/Note Cards, and Tags and Labels to go on items we are gifting to families being delivered through Albany Medical Center.
3. Anticipated Selection Schedule
The Request for Proposal timeline is as follows:
Request for RFP: October 25, 2018
Deadline for Bidders to Submit Questions: November 11, 2018 at Noon
Contract Award / Notification to Unsuccessful Bidders: November 30, 2018
4. Time and Place of Submission of Proposals
The RFP will be posted on our Facebook page, website, and will be shared via social media and email to interested parties.
We are looking for a variety of projects with in the RFP, each project has a different timeline.
6. Elements of Proposal
A submission must, at a minimum, include the following elements:
- Pricing of Products (Individually and Bulk Discounted), Levels of Discount for the ordering.
- Quote on both Black and White and Color Printing Options is required.
- Front Only and Front and Back Design Cost Options
- Cost for Set up must be identified. Please include Design cost/options (we have some that have been pre-designed), with in the quote as well.
- Pick Up, Delivery, and Shipping Costs and Options
- Length of time from Design to Print to Delivery
7. Evaluation Criteria
While we are looking for the best pricing, we are also looking for consistent quality, great customer service record and long-term potential with this company.
There is not set budget at this time. Our level of ordering will be established once we have found the appropriate vendor.
REMINDER Submissions must be submitted in writing to LoganStrongFoundation@gmail.com NO LATER than Noon on Monday November 11th, 2018 to be considered.